Warehouse FIFO Planning
Warehouse layout design
(1) Generally, it should be arranged according to the process of storage, acceptance, storage, sorting, and storage;
(2) Determine the position according to the operating frequency, and approach the door with high frequency.
Determination of the size of the cargo space:
The size of the storage space is related to the storage area and space utilization, and also whether the storage space can be smoothly accessed. The size of the storage space depends on the size of the headroom around the cargo unit. Consider the total amount of material.
Do not pay attention to cargo flow (large throughput should be placed in the shortest moving distance, including the main channel, low cargo space).
Functional area division refers to the comprehensive and reasonable arrangement of the various components of the warehouse—the storage area, the storage inspection area, the tally area, the distribution and preparation area, the aisle, and the auxiliary operation area within the prescribed range.
(1) Classified storage according to the characteristics of the goods, and store goods with similar characteristics in a centralized manner;
(2) Store goods with a large unit volume and a large unit weight on the bottom of the shelf, and close to the storage area and aisle;
(3) Store the goods with high turnover rate at the most convenient place for loading and unloading in and out of the warehouse;
(4) Centrally store the goods of the same supplier or the same customer to facilitate sorting and distribution operations.
Logistics relevance design
Straight line: the entrance and exit are on the opposite side of the warehouse, regardless of the size of the order and the number of items to be picked, they must go through the entire warehouse, which is suitable for simple and small-scale logistics operations
Double linear type: the entrance and exit are on the opposite side of the warehouse, but have two passages, which are suitable for similar logistics, but there are two different forms of logistics for import and export
Zigzag type: the entrance and exit are on different sides of the warehouse, and the route is zigzag, which is usually suitable for multiple rows of inventory shelves.
U-shaped: the entrance and exit are on the same side of the warehouse. According to the frequency of incoming and outgoing, the items with a large amount of goods are arranged in the storage area near the entrance and exit to shorten the picking and moving route of the items;
Diversion type: suitable for diversion operation of batch picking.
Aisle type, passage in storage area, passage between warehouses (stock spaces);
The direction, width and number of the aisle, the aisle of the car is not less than 4 meters, and the aisle of the forklift is not less than 3.6 meters;
Make the loading and unloading of goods be one-way and linear movement, avoid reverse operation and inefficient operation that change direction greatly;
Places that are easily hit during transportation can be wrapped with soft materials (corners, columns, etc.)
Handling equipment design
Cargo stacking design
Cargo stacking code refers to the general term of cargo stacking operation methods and methods. It is a method of stacking goods into various shapes according to certain rules according to the packaging, shape and storage requirements of the goods, combined with warehouse equipment conditions and storage time.