Description of powder coating finished adjustable boltless steel shelf:
1. The upright is made of the cold rolled steel sheet, which is bent and rolled.
2. Double line of holes, and there is a 50mm distance between two holes. The holes are designed to hang the beams.
3. There are row bracing and diagonal racing between the upright frames.
4. The beam is “P” beam(step beam), and the height is matched with the shelf panels.
5. The shelf panels are made of the cold roll steelaccording to the requests.